Thursday, July 31, 2014

HAPPY MEALS!!!

No not McDonalds... well I guess it COULD be if thats what you chose. When I say HAPPY MEAL though I mean a special meal that holds NO GUILT, it makes you feel happy, knowing you have EARNED it by eating clean and exercising. Many of you are probably on this clean eating life style change (just like me!) and it can be HARD. Sometimes you miss those old junky foods, and that is A-OK! Cheat meal may sound familiar, but that implies doing something bad. You shouldn't feel bad! You should feel HAPPY!


The BIG question here is this, how many are okay per WEEK?
ONE!!! The answer is ONE!!! Not one a day, not all weekend, ONE happy meal/cheat meal per week! 
To keep your clean eating lifestyle on track I want you to PLAN out those HAPPY meals EVERY single week! Even when you feel like you have become a pro with the meal planning, know ahead of time when you are going to have that special meal. What happens if you slip up? Do you get to still have that "planned" happy meal?.. Nope! You sure don't 
You are at Day 17 now and really at your breaking point, breaking bad habits that is. Keep working at it every week and it will come. Do your best to fight the urge to over eat or turn back to a bad diet.
TIP: A lot of the time HUNGER is really caused by THIRST- quench your thirst with something special. For me, my go to is canned naturally flavored sparkling water. There is just something about the bubbles that I love! My favorite is La Croix Peach Flavored.


No comments:

Post a Comment