Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Clean Eating 101- The Outside Aisles

I've been working REALLY hard on my clean and healthy eating the last couple months. At first I felt like I was eating raw carrots, celery, fruit, and poached/grilled flavorless chicken, fish and turkey.. like every day! I missed my old favorite foods so I started creating NEW versions of the same old favorites.

WELL after lots of practice and pinteresting* I have come up with some great recipes, substitutes, and daily rules to eating clean and staying healthy.

What is CLEAN EATING? Its eliminating bad chemicals that come from packaged/processed foods and getting back to the basics. Creating a nutrient rich, fat burning system right inside your own body!

If you are struggling to figure out GOOD and TASTY healthy/clean eating then join me to learn how 

I will be hosting a Clean Eating Facebook Group with a friend starting Sunday the 13th. The group will last 6 days and cover everything from grocery shopping and meal prepping to eating out. 


Add me on FACEBOOK and request to be added to the group ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment