Monday, August 18, 2014

Anyone else feeling like they have gotten off track with all these summer vacations? Well I sure do! Between Mexico, Hawaii and Portland I have lost a bit of my drive to get SUPER FIT and fallen off the horse. I'm ready to push excuses aside and go HARD for September. My 30th Birthday is Sept 29th and I promised to be in the BEST shape of my life for it. Think I can do it?

 I'm looking for 5 go getters to join me in this group. It will start Sept 1st with planning and prepping, then go hardcore Sept 8th-28th! I want people who are going to give 100% from Day 1.. I need the motivation and encouragement just like everyone else. We can do this together! 

WHAT YOU NEED:
-Beachbody workout program
-Shakeology
 -A GOAL and a passion to reach it

 NEXT STEP:
 -Email me at liz.imatani@gmail.com
-Order by August 25th

 WHAT TO EXPECT:
-Drop 5-15 LBS and plenty of inches
-Feel more energized
-Gain confidence
-Learn how to properly fuel your body with healthy and GOOD food

 Lets get this thing going!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment